WHY CHOOSE GFU?
Choosing a university to study can be a difficult choice but it is often the most important one that every student has to make. Each university is unique and some are more prepared to offer value than others. Therefore, to get the best result, put in extra care when choosing where to study.
Accordingly, if you are looking for a university that cares about your future and you want great value that will help you succeed in your goals and ambitions then here are some of the reasons why you should pick Greenfield University.
- Our passion and commitment to your success: Every student is unique and therefore, we will work with you to help you achieve your personal goals.
- Good courses: Our courses are approved by National Universities Commission and are designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge which will ensure that you are highly employable after graduation and can make positive impacts in society.
- Exciting learning environment: With top class academics teaching in well-designed lecture halls, laboratories and online environments, you can be sure to get the best education.
- Links to industry: We think of your life after university and therefore we are continuously developing partnerships with various sectors of industry where you can gain employment after graduation.
- Extensive training and development opportunities: Our centre for innovation, entrepreneurship and personal development caters for the non-academic training of our students. You can learn about communication skills, team work, enhancing your decision making, trying out mentorship or gaining professional certifications. We also provide employability and career planning advice which will be useful for you to prepare for swift entry into the active work force.
- Unique extracurricular activities: Outside of the lecture rooms, you will have ample opportunities to enhance your CV by exploring extra-curricular activities which border around your interests. Whether it is engaging in a new sport, being a student leader or clubs and social activities, there is so much to choose from.
- Exceptional accommodation: Living in our luxurious en-suite halls of residence with four students per room which have private wardrobes and toilets will provide you with a home away from home.
- Great value for money: Our fees are very reasonable for a private university but the quality of our services can be compared to those of the best private universities in the country. Regardless of the fees that we charge, we believe that our students deserve the best education so that they will have a competitive advantage in their future careers.